As of Sunday evening, the word count stood at 61,065. That is pretty good progress for one week, and it's mostly because of all that groundwork I had laid the previous weeks: plot cleanup, adding a bunch of new scenes for the secondary plot, and the like.
Besides all that, I also started working on a new story idea that's been rattling around in the back of my mind for a couple of months. This is definitely a secondary project, so I won't be making much progress on it until the rough draft of Balfrith Book Two is completed. Not much else to say on this for now, but early next year you'll probably start to see me talking about it.
In the meantime, I've got to get back to writing Balfrith's story. Still on track to be done with the draft before the end of the year.
Post a Comment