As of Sunday evening, the word count stands at 58,374. I didn't do a lot of writing prose this week, but I did spend a large number of hours working on the secondary plot timeline and making sure that it matches up with the primary. This involved going back through the primary plot and date-stamping all of the scenes so that I knew exactly when they occurred.
The date stamps, in this case, are based on my own calendar for the world of Aerde in Balfrith's era. The Hand of Tyr has many references to days and months from that calendar, so if you've read the book you will be at least somewhat familiar with the names.
With all of that work done, I'm ready to begin writing the secondary plot scenes, which will begin this week!
Post a Comment